Tuesday, February 5, 2008

These just make this that much better...

My Giants only win the Super Bowl 1 out of 14 seasons... so when they do I reserve the right to put the links to my favoite recently made T-Shirts on my blog... I'm betting that unless you're a Patriots fan, you'll enjoy these too...

Not all Pats fans are assholes... they can be dickheads too
Believe
Make History
Scandal
Not So Fast
A month and a half ago... NO... Now... I could see it
David Tyree has a T-Shirt
And my personal Favorite

And here's just the top five people I want to hear from concerning the Giants win:

5. Dallas Fan... It must hurt twice as much when your division rival won in the year you were allegedly supposed to be the only NFC contender
4. Philip Rivers... run your mouth now. Eli did what you couldn't (and no one belives he would have done it on two good knees).
3. Rodney Harrison... I just want to know if his old, slow ass has enough 'roids to get him through next season
2. T.O. ... Has he choked on his popcorn yet?
1. Tiki Barber... And we all thought he was an asshole before the Giants won

No comments: