Saturday, February 16, 2008

Beat Georgetown

It's not just a saying. It's an attitude. It's a lifestyle.

On a postive note I watched Marquette absolutely roll Pitt tonight. The Panthers even got L. Fields back.

I also saw the re-run of the USF game. Yes, it still stings.

And while the Orange have most likely put in an application to renew their lease in the NIT, the game today still has more meaning than any other game this year. It may not save the season, or clinch an NCAA bid (heck, it didn't last year), but it still matters. A W today would mean more than a bid in my mind anyway.

If we don't make the tourney, I still want to be able to say "We beat Georgetown."

It's honestly a holiday for my family and I. It probably is for all Orange fans... at least I hope it is.

Different game, same equation: (-)TO + (+)R = W.

Look for an Orange victory. These kids have too much pride to throw the season away.

GO ORANGE! BEAT GEORGETOWN!

No comments: